Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This thread is closed
Apex Mayweather or McGregor?
(08-24-2017, 11:24 AM)YungLuck Wrote: I'm curious why you think his accomplishment is less because of his weight class.

I'm not saying he isn't accomplishing anything he will hold the record for his weight class, what I'm saying is he hasn't beat rocky marciano. You all can dislike the post as much as you want but it's true kids.
(08-24-2017, 11:32 AM)Comet Wrote: I'm not saying he isn't accomplishing anything he will hold the record for his weight class, what I'm saying is he hasn't beat rocky marciano. You all can dislike the post as much as you want but it's true kids.

I don't think the win should count for the record purely because of Connors lack of professional boxing experience. Weight has nothing to do with it.
(08-24-2017, 11:35 AM)YungLuck Wrote: I don't think the win should count for the record purely because of Connors lack of professional boxing experience. Weight has nothing to do with it.

I'm on about this you illiterate fucking multi............The weight division matters for the record of wins undefeated, I'm sure @Amp knows this too.

[Image: 5zp91j.png]
(08-24-2017, 11:41 AM)Comet Wrote: I'm on about this you illiterate fucking multi............The weight division matters for the record of wins undefeated, I'm sure @Amp knows this too.

[Image: 5zp91j.png]

Hey bitch i suggest you know what your talking about before you open that dumbass mouth of yours. The post you linked wouldn't exist if if the record was heavyweight exclusive. I agree that being undefeated at a heavy weight is slightly more of a accomplishment because of all of the hard hitters there but 50-0 should be a record no matter what the weight is.
Hey Guys, this thread wasn't meant to turn into an argument. Heart
(08-24-2017, 11:50 AM)YungLuck Wrote: Hey bitch i suggest you know what your talking about before you open that dumbass mouth of yours. The post you linked wouldn't exist if if the record was heavyweight exclusive. I agree that being undefeated at a heavy weight is slightly more of a accomplishment because of all of the hard hitters there but 50-0 should be a record no matter what the weight is.

The whole point of the question before you opened you MULTIPLYING mouth was that he won't take Rocky Marciano's record. GTFOMT
(08-24-2017, 11:55 AM)Comet Wrote: The whole point of the question before you opened you MULTIPLYING mouth was that he won't take Rocky Marciano's record. GTFOMT

Kid did you even read the article you posted? If he wins he will beat the record. Rocky Jr is saying it shouldn't. Holy shit the irony in your signature.
(08-24-2017, 12:02 PM)YungLuck Wrote: Kid did you even read the article you posted? If he wins he will beat the record. Rocky Jr is saying it shouldn't. Holy shit the irony in your signature.

That's what they reckon but he won't in any boxers eyes, it's a different weight, I tell you what we will wait and see then continue this argument then.............

Oh shit sorry you will have to contact me on a new account as this one will be banned by then...............

Ciao 4 Now............... Heart
(08-24-2017, 12:07 PM)Comet Wrote: That's what they reckon but he won't in any boxers eyes, it's a different weight, I tell you what we will wait and see then continue this argument then.............

Oh shit sorry you will have to contact me on a new account as this one will be banned by then...............

Ciao 4 Now............... Heart

It won't be banned and grow up negative repping for an argument about boxing.
Lol...............