Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instagram: "Help Us Confirm You Own This Account"
(09-22-2017, 02:13 PM)Weasel Wrote: I can help when I'm free I did this like 10 days ago and @gOre can vouch
Ight I’ll hit you up if @TrigInc doesn’t get to it first
[Image: kq0JcHA.gif]

twitter: nightmare
instagram: nightmare
kik: anxious
Got it back after emailing them a second time. Thanks for everybody's support/attempts to help me.
[Image: kq0JcHA.gif]

twitter: nightmare
instagram: nightmare
kik: anxious
(09-25-2017, 12:02 AM)Eto Wrote: Got it back after emailing them a second time. Thanks for everybody's support/attempts to help me.

Bro will you PLEASE pm me or kik me? i'll pay you for your time. I'm expierencing the same issue as you. 

KIK: gradings
If im not mistaking, as you stated you bought it from someone, Im not 100% sure if this is your situation, but in my previous experience, the current owner has to login/accept the request for you to login, on their side it will pop up like "Certain Country trying to sign in, was this you?"

Again not sure the situation, but may want to contact who you bought this from
(09-22-2017, 04:23 PM)Eto Wrote: Ight I’ll hit you up if @TrigInc doesn’t get to it first

He takes forever. He’s been at mine for 1 month and doesent do shit
Please help, i purchased IG ac, all changes done, seller clicked on revert the change, please help in getting back my ac
Please help, i purchased IG ac, all changes done, seller clicked on revert the change, please help in getting back my ac
Contact Instagram till gets resolved. Nothing else you can do tbh.
Hello i have same problem anyone can help please ?