Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a 7 year inactive IG account
I need a 7 year inactive IG account created by a teenager a long long time ago

The account has 1 image post and no activity since then, it is OG to me and password should be pretty simple as it was a young teenager

I've tried contacting the 20+ followers and all accounts seem to be inactive or old with not a lot of posts since 2013. The current profiles that got back to me have no idea who owned the actual account or can't remember who started it.

Happy to pay for it and negotiate the fees

It no use to anyone else as it is just my first and last name, but I would like to get it

Thanks everyone
Can anyone recommend another way to get this IG account.

Can anyone at least tell my I'm not getting replies and if I'm posting in the wrong thread?

Thanks
(05-06-2019, 11:00 AM)Opticks Wrote: I need a 7 year inactive IG account created by a teenager a long long time ago

The account has 1 image post and no activity since then, it is OG to me and password should be pretty simple as it was a young teenager

I've tried contacting the 20+ followers and all accounts seem to be inactive or old with not a lot of posts since 2013. The current profiles that got back to me have no idea who owned the actual account or can't remember who started it.

Happy to pay for it and negotiate the fees

It no use to anyone else as it is just my first and last name, but I would like to get it

Thanks everyone

i can crack ig accounts. but it will cost you. i can also give you email access to the account too.
all i need to know is that the instagram @ is
Kik: Pull