Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Official Prime - Recruitment Thread
1. How long have you been playing games?

Since I was 3 or 4 years old. The first Halo was the shit.

2. What is your favorite/most played game?

Borderlands 2 or Call of Duty Black Ops

3. What is your greatest gaming achievement?

I beat the Modern Warfare Remastered campaign on veteran in 14 hours my first time ever playing that campaign or game. Or hitting 50,000 gamerscore in less than 4 years :)

4. How often do you play games?

Usually every day. Hours and hours on weekends and during summer.

5. What time zone are you in?

PDT

6. Why do you feel you should be accepted into Prime?

I love gaming, I love this forum and i'm very active in both the gaming and OG communities. I've looked at every group and this one suits me the best for sure! Am very chill and about as nice as they come. I will always make the group look good and scout for other high quality members to join our group. I'll do everything I can to make this the best group on OGFlip! Also I really like @Requiem and @Maniac i'm friends with them on Xbox. I would love to be in the same group as themHeart

Thanks so much for considering me! I would love to be a part of this group :)

~Khaenin
k  Khaenin
Since 2006.

Elder scrolls /skyrim.

Hitting 1200 hours on Skyrim and Oblivion and obtaining every armor set and weapon in the game.

Well i used to play everyday but stopped because i work 5 days a week, but i still play quite a bit.

Eastern.

6. Why do you feel you should be accepted into Prime?
I feel i should be accepted because im easy to talk to and im pretty chill as well and ill always give a helping hand.
                              Kik: jakob

APPLICATION

Since I was about 6, so about 11 years.

I have two favorite games. The first being Call Of Duty Black Ops ll and the second being GTA 5. I am quite looking forward to WWll as well.

This is going to be geeky but it was when I had an 18.33 kd in Bo2 after I reset. I was also in the competitive scene for a little while.

ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.

Mountain Time (Colorado to be exact)

I have wanted to be part of a group for a very long time and this one is perfect for me as most of my skill online come Into play when I am gaming. I want to thank @Forbidden for giving me the opportunity to apply. I know I'm not the most known on the site but I want to change that and have fun whilst doing it. Thanks again!
[Image: NHXpss.png]
Scarys Application

I have been playing games for almost 7-8 years now. Ive always been in into it I am very competitive. I play GBs all the time. If I'm not playing GBs then I'm playing Public Match with friends. I still try in Public Match because I will grind for leaderboards. For instance Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 I was top 50 all time for career until my account got banned. Even though my account gets banned it sill doesn't stop me from grinding GBs and Public Match.

I stick to one game until its complete to my liking. I play a lot of different games such as Halo,Destiny,Cod,GTA,Forza,and Battlefield. Really when it comes down to my favorite game I judge it upon how the game flows such as the storyline,PvP or any other extra modes. so really I am gonna say destiny considering all that you can do in the game. Like Raids,Story,PvP Casual,PvP Competitive. You get a lot of options so its not like you beat the story your done you really have to grind in order to achieve your maximum rank/light. What is my favorite thing to do in destiny? the answer to that is close between Trials Of Osiris or Raids I would probably choose raids considering the countless hours and fun experience you get to enjoy with your group/friends.

The greatest achievement that I earned was hitting 50,000 Gamerscore on my account. In game achievement was probably 100% for career,campaign,and zombies in call of duty black ops 3. Or also hitting top 50 on leaderboards for career overall that was pretty lit lmao.

I'm on for a good 10+ hours lmao either just sitting in a party with people or actually playing the game. Most of the time I'm just playing the game with friends so I'm obviously talking to them. Now if I'm online just talking to people that's it them I'm pretty much on all day then. If I'm not online I'm either busy or working or just doing something besides playing games at that time. Usually when I'm just in the party with people we are either all just on forums or saying stupid shit lmao.

I am Eastern Standard Time.

I think I should I should be accepted into Prime because I am a active player that can always fill a spot when it is necessary. No, I am not the one of those players that will join midgame against your friends when you hear they are on a streak so you try to join there game and end there streak. I am a very sweaty player that will try his heart out to win. I do not like not mind if you are the greatest player I'm not either but atleast be able to hold your own weight. obviously everyone will have bad games that is common for any player on any game. Even if you are the best player you will still have a bad game no matter what its just common.

This was my application for Prime hopefully I will be taken into consideration and I receive a response. Best of luck with your group @Forbidden

Created another application I changed some things that needed to be changed and added some things! Thanks
My entire life
Favorites are Anything Sly Cooper, Fire Red, Overwatch.
Most played probably MW2
I dont know what counts as a gaming achievement.
Daily
Pacific?
I fit all the requirements i fuck with the ub and a gaming group sounds perfect for me.
Since I was 4.

2. What is your favorite/most played
game?
Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Friday The 13th,
the Need For Speed series.

3. What is your greatest gaming
achievement?
Round 64 on Buried zombies, 100 percenting achievements on the "Need For Speed" game (besides last DLC) and many smaller achievements, no world records or anything.

Whenever I have spare time.

Central Standard

Just to play games with people and become more active in the community.

If needed, my gamertags are OU8 and Screamo
[Image: gbajOGI?r.gif]
Kik: Skyline
Ever since first grade when my parents surprised me with a Xbox, I have been gaming.

My most favorite game & most played would be any and all of the Grand Theft Auto's. The games were so fun & adventurous!

My greatest achievement, was round 182 on Kino, BO1 Zombies. It took me 24 hours+ and I basically skipped school & lunch/dinner twice to keep grinding.

As of now I'm a Prospect for Basketball in the Highschool Class of 2019. I'm 6"10, and I play a ton of basketball. I have a few college offers, and I'm attending camps but I still game a ton and get around to it. On a usual basis of a week I play 10 hours a day.

Pacific Standard Time (US)

I think I should be accepted because although I'm new to the site I'm starting to become more active. I'm a super laid-back person, I can fund for a website or future things, and more. I'm also going into College soon and once I commit, I'm going to need some new friends online lol.
I started playing video games every since around the 6th grade. The first gaming console I ever got was a Wii. It was on there where I first started playing Call of Duty. I then started playing Xbox 360.
I enjoy playing Call of Duty. I like the competition and pressure I get under in the game. I find it real enjoying to play. I would say my favorite Call of Duty would have to be Black Ops II.
I think I clutched a 1v3 in an SnD match on UMG one time on Black Ops III.
I would say I play video games everyday for about 4-6 hours.
My time zone is central.
I feel that I could be a great attribute to the group. I have an Xbox One and a Playstation 4, so I could game on either console. I would like to think that I am pretty good at video games, so my skill level would be another thing I could bring to the group. Overall, I would like to think I am a fun player to play with, so I feel that playing with me would/could bring more excitement in your overall gaming experience.
1. How long have you been playing games? For as long as I can remember, I started playing games like the legend of zelda and paper mario on the gamecube.
2. What is your favorite/most played game? I used to play alot of cod, bo2 being my favorite but ive been on pc alot lately playing games like gmod, surf on csgo, and a bit of rocket leage even though im garbage. Looking to get into rust and h1z1 though, bought em but havent played.
3. What is your greatest gaming achievement? I dont really keep track of achievements, mostly just the fun I had playing a game, but i guess id have to say going 200+ and like 6 on bo2.
4. How often do you play games? I play everyday.
5. What time zone are you in? EST, im in pennsylvania
6. Why do you feel you should be accepted into Prime? Ive been on the forum since the day it came out and im extremely active onsite. Im not extremely LQ. I dont have problems with anyone in the group (why i left demons). It gets boring playing games alone and id love to play some prop hunt or something with members of this group. Also my reputation onsite, and in the community is very good.
ig: nn
xbox: nn
kik: gg
I'd just like to take a second to thank everyone that has applied to Prime so far. I have read every single application, and am considering a few. I've just been extremely busy and haven't had a chance to reply to each of you individually.

In order to maintain some exclusivity however, I'm unable to accept everyone. I do have a couple of ideas that will include everyone in the community, not just Prime members. So stay tuned and keep filling out those applications!