Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programmer for hire
Bumping this again
I code in Python/C++ for BTC(Would do ETH too).
In case you want to support me in case I helped ya or you think I deserve it
0x9274dEF9Fea483C5B76201D972E74f89DA6035AE
(Ethereum address)
Bumping this again
(Ethereum address)
Gonna bump this again
(Ethereum address)
Gonna bump this again
(Ethereum address)
well i'd like to know the level of knowledge you have towards python (even C++)? have you built anything AI related for example?

im a software engineer on the side so i guess i could *maybe* hire you for a project i wanna do but this would be more high work rather than little. for example a few weeks ago i built a self driving car, looking into creating a vul scanner, is that way out of your field? also i could provide projects that are very hands-on for your resume (if you're in this field)

If you're just starting out, good luck with this service! use youtube to get stronger and hence provide a deeper service or even stretch it to tutoring, or even contact me for my twitter and you can ask me questions both in security and in programming and i'll give you tips and resources anytime im available, if you are capable of these things feel free to pm, no promises
(05-07-2018, 05:06 AM)eli Wrote: well i'd like to know the level of knowledge you have towards python (even C++)? have you built anything AI related for example?

im a software engineer on the side so i guess i could *maybe* hire you for a project i wanna do but this would be more high work rather than little. for example a few weeks ago i built a self driving car, looking into creating a vul scanner, is that way out of your field? also i could provide projects that are very hands-on for your resume (if you're in this field)

If you're just starting out, good luck with this service! use youtube to get stronger and hence provide a deeper service or even stretch it to tutoring, or even contact me for my twitter and you can ask me questions both in security and in programming and i'll give you tips and resources anytime im available, if you are capable of these things feel free to pm, no promises

How about we don't gravedig from 6 months ago. Thanks!
[Image: Rg8syJl.png]
kik: illegal
(05-08-2018, 03:55 AM)Awhile Wrote: How about we don't gravedig from 6 months ago. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------