Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff What’s going on with the site.
So obviously this sites dead. All staff members are inactive and I logged in just to post this when I noticed no one else is on here. I personally have left the com and wanted to warn everyone to use a mm while performing any deal on this site. I’ve seen profile reports of scamming but I don’t have the time to deal with it.
I’d like to thank @Alpha and @Artif4ct for the opportunity to try and revive the site but it seems like the dream is dead.
It sucks. After all the scammers were banned, they migrated. This site did a real good job on cracking down on multis
Kik @bubs
Instagram @jogger
i just logged in from like 2 years lol ggs
(02-12-2019, 11:11 PM)bubs Wrote: It sucks. After all the scammers were banned, they migrated. This site did a real good job on cracking down on multis

The staff members we had really were trying at first. But slowly we stopped logging on. Sites in this com come and go.
(02-15-2019, 01:37 AM)Slope Wrote: i just logged in from like 2 years lol ggs

We joined the same month I was just a lil earlier.
Bump
This site was good but didn't get enough support from Alpha, the popular kids migrated to the other site and the comm followed, there is no point in this site existing rn.
(04-09-2019, 09:49 PM)Revenge Wrote: This site was good but didn't get enough support from Alpha, the popular kids migrated to the other site and the comm followed, there is no point in this site existing rn.

Exactly. This is purely a warning to deal safely on this site.