[Image: giphy.gif]
im black
13JauWm7yGQTusv1GAeHtRLahgqKnvcHjZ

Lol that's lit. I did a $400 as my max
kik: gore
#DemonsGang  

Pretty Impressive. I tend to do AGC refunds and managed to get $500+
[Image: QnlYo3G.gif]
(11-06-2017, 02:44 AM)Gaming Wrote: Pretty Impressive. I tend to do AGC refunds and managed to get $500+

Would you or OP be willing to point me in the right direction as far as learning how to refund goes?
(11-13-2017, 12:51 PM)rm -rf /Rogue Wrote: Would you or OP be willing to point me in the right direction as far as learning how to refund goes?

you: hi i didnt receive my item
amazon: ok we are very sorry sir! this does not usually happen. I can offer u a refund or replacement
you: a refund will be great, thanks!
amazon: we are very sorry for the inconvenience, money will be returned in 3-5 working days.
you: thanks, bye!

[Image: Km0iNZV.png]

(05-06-2017, 01:31 PM)Prometheus Wrote:  So it was a site where they sold children or something? Or just held under their will?
Doxagram Wrote:tryna get your life ruined?

(11-13-2017, 02:34 PM)Lewis Wrote: you: hi i didnt receive my item
amazon: ok we are very sorry sir! this does not usually happen. I can offer u a refund or replacement
amazon: we are very sorry for the inconvenience, money will be returned in 3-5 working days.

Thanks I appreciate it man! I'll try it and update this post to let you know how it goes.
(11-13-2017, 02:34 PM)Lewis Wrote: you: hi i didnt receive my item

not everything is like this, plus most items take longer than just that. So please don't just assume it's that easy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
im black
13JauWm7yGQTusv1GAeHtRLahgqKnvcHjZ

I did a $1600 gaming PC for my buddy.
I work for Amazon now though :)
[Image: LbsTR57.png]
(11-13-2017, 03:36 PM)zaxls Wrote: not everything is like this, plus most items take longer than just that. So please don't just assume it's that easy.

I tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything on Amazon Refunding. That's why I was asking, shoot me a PM and we can talk about it if you're willing?
(11-13-2017, 03:36 PM)zaxls Wrote: not everything is like this, plus most items take longer than just that. So please don't just assume it's that easy.

I refund occasionally, it definitely is that easy. Takes no skill; at all.

[Image: Km0iNZV.png]

(05-06-2017, 01:31 PM)Prometheus Wrote:  So it was a site where they sold children or something? Or just held under their will?
Doxagram Wrote:tryna get your life ruined?