Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Betted $2k on Mayweather (£1575)
http://prntscr.com/gdlp31 - Bet Slip

http://prntscr.com/gdlp7t - £ to $ 

Easiest win ever, I told as many people as I can across many forums that I confidently staked money on Mayweather because in my opinion I just couldn't see him losing to someone who has never had a professional boxing match in his career. 

"Nobody can become zero to hero in one day" 

Did anyone else stake money?

I know a lot of people betted on Mcgregor  Laugh

Anyways well done to everyone who did bet on Mayweather  Perfect
[Image: QnlYo3G.gif]
i got $5 from my dad..... GG
(08-27-2017, 12:57 PM)Fusion Wrote: i got $5 from my dad..... GG

Lol  Laugh
alot of people thought mayweather would win but alot of ppl only bet on mcgregor because of winning more
Damn you cashed in big time dawg! McGregor just didn't have the stamina to keep fighting for that long. At the end of round 8 I could already see it.
Professional Boxing Debut vs Greatest Boxer of all time.

It was all false hope tbh, crazy the event even happened.
(08-27-2017, 01:08 PM)Samy Wrote: alot of people thought mayweather would win but alot of ppl only bet on mcgregor because of winning more

Paddy Power paid everyone before the fight even ended. 

The bookies were even confident.
(08-27-2017, 01:17 PM)Exclusive Wrote: Damn you cashed in big time dawg!  McGregor just didn't have the stamina to keep fighting for that long.  At the end of round 8 I could already see it.

I felt like Conor wasn't blocking or protecting himself at all towards the end. He was just eating shots.
The fight went as expected.
(08-27-2017, 01:20 PM)bomb Wrote: I felt like Conor wasn't blocking or protecting himself at all towards the end. He was just eating shots.

Oh yea definitely, he was wobbling all over the place, you could see how dead he was.  It was his first ever boxing match and he had to go against one of the greatest boxers in history so I give him some credit.