Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New development team! We need your input!
(12-22-2018, 06:48 AM)Power Wrote: G fucking G boys.

Lmao, crazy how its already been over a year since this site died
[Image: Improved2.png]
Im actually very excited for this..A lot of very reputable members have done deals with me on here & this is truly where I started. I think some things that should be added is new awards for sure, a better coin(s) system, new staff (i would love to fill an app), MOM was an amazing feature as it made people really grind to be HQ (something ther forums lack) should get the trusted users their badges so new members won't get scammed & leave (like on the other forum), update the sections because a lot has changed in the com overall since people migrated from here.. like fortnite, cashapp, new crypto, etc..

Again, very excited for this. I have a true love for this site. Just don't reset our rep/vouches like on H F.

Can't wait to see the new design.

Thank you guys @Alpha @Artif4ct

& to improve seo, i would set a limit on the "junk thread" option..
DISCORD: MIAH#2598
The award grinding will keep the site extremely active.
Best ideas are usually already being utilized, just take what is working & make it better. Nothing new is under the sun. I hope you understand what I mean by this! Will update more i think of things.
(12-22-2018, 06:26 PM)Miah Wrote: Im actually very excited for this..A lot of very reputable members have done deals with me on here & this is truly where I started. I think some things that should be added is new awards for sure, a better coin(s) system, new staff (i would love to fill an app), MOM was an amazing feature as it made people really grind to be HQ (something ther forums lack) should get the trusted users their badges so new members won't get scammed & leave (like on the other forum), update the sections because a lot has changed in the com overall since people migrated from here.. like fortnite, cashapp, new crypto, etc..

Again, very excited for this. I have a true love for this site. Just don't reset our rep/vouches like on H F.

Can't wait to see the new design.

Thank you guys @Alpha @Artif4ct

& to improve seo, i would set a limit on the "junk thread" option..

Lol, you're a bit late to the party. This site will never be active again and there is no one even running it right now. It's just being paid for and money going to waste. A few more months and this site will be dead like how FK officially died for good.
[Image: YFlEcGK.png]
HF: The Virus/UID: 2953723
Kik: K9
Vouch Thread
(12-24-2018, 10:02 AM)Maniac Wrote: Lol, you're a bit late to the party. This site will never be active again and there is no one even running it right now. It's just being paid for and money going to waste. A few more months and this site will be dead like how FK officially died for good.

Only time will tell
https://ogstash.com/
(12-24-2018, 10:02 AM)Maniac Wrote: Lol, you're a bit late to the party. This site will never be active again and there is no one even running it right now. It's just being paid for and money going to waste. A few more months and this site will be dead like how FK officially died for good.

activity will rise 9,000,819.5% higher by february, mark my words! ogf will be great again
[Image: Improved2.png]
(12-25-2018, 04:48 AM)Plasma Wrote: activity will rise 9,000,819.5% higher by february, mark my words! ogf will be great again

Sounds like a good bet, I'll put up all of my ogf currency on the table.
[Image: YFlEcGK.png]
HF: The Virus/UID: 2953723
Kik: K9
Vouch Thread
I was expecting something by New Years lol