Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pardon Request ~ Agony
First of all, I apologize for posting under a multi to begin with, however I was left unbanned and as you can see for over a year have not caused any sort of mischief, I only want to go on my own legitimate way. Rarely use the site anymore honestly, I have too much shit going on in my real life..

Anyways, this is Agony and I was wondering if I could go back on my old account please:

https://ogflip.com/User-Agony-old

Those pf you staff still here and new ones aside, know I have and always will respect you guys and your rules. It's been long enough anyway, no one will remwmber who I am or that I was even Trusted once .

For those who are unaware, I had a horrible financial situation in real life a year or 2 ago, (its still continuing, Ive been stuck..) So out of desperation I sold my account. I went first for some stupid fucking reason (yes i never actually received anything out of it) and regretted it immediately. I texted @Poop and had him ban my account. It was either him or @Poison i forgot which. I texted them both to ban me.

Anyways, Im aware of what I ruined (myself) and Id just like to quietly come back on my old account to lurk and possibly throw a sales thread out for my last gamertag... my xbox was stolen so.... Dont really need it anymore...

Anyways, regardless of the outcome of this thread, it's been a good run over the years. It was fun getting into the gamertag scene baxk in 2012-2013 when things were hot and cheap. Its sorta similar to that now I guess with the resets and banned tags coming back. I dont know.. Im working now and I hope to one day get my life together amd get back into the scene even though im definitely too old for this shit. But I have a lot of wisdom Id still like to perhaps one day share with the site, and I always strive to help other people any way I can..

So i'll stop rambling. Just.... Thank you guys for being here. For being this community. For being this strange forum that became a part of my life in some way. Starting from F.K... To ogf... To og.u.. and ehh maybe h.f. but... Nah.

Thanks guys. Take care.

Respectfully,
-Agony
ok well good talk guys
Really, still trying to crawl back man?
(02-08-2019, 03:22 PM)Zeus Wrote: Really, still trying to crawl back man?

got bored one night lol
miss ya brotha man
kik: location
[Image: vfdwfb.png]
Go back to ur account hickdead
(02-12-2019, 01:11 AM)Loli Wrote: Go back to ur account hickdead

Ty bb i hope i remember log in
i tried using the password in my email that i reset it to a year ago but idk it doesnt work. And I tried resetting but im not revieving email? @Loli ?
(02-13-2019, 04:00 AM)wordless Wrote: i tried using the password in my email that i reset it to a year ago but idk it doesnt work. And I tried resetting but im not revieving email? @Loli ?

Sorry Danny head honchos are the only ones with admin access I’ve been trying to get it forever. Best option is through them.
(02-14-2019, 08:31 AM)Loli Wrote: Sorry Danny head honchos are the only ones with admin access I’ve been trying to get it forever. Best option is through them.

I can't believe you removed me from your signature. Broken-Heart
Vouches
Kik: Grisoft