Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This thread is closed
Real nigga hours
Yo this thread for the all the people up during real nigga hours aka 2-6am. This site is dead af during these hours and I need some entertainment. What's up insomniacs?
Just boolin'. Bickin' back bein lazy. What's the word bigbird
(10-06-2016, 10:04 AM)Apathy Wrote: Just boolin'. Bickin' back bein lazy. What's the word bigbird

Shit you know the usual, out in these internet streets boolin wit some brazy ass niggas.
(10-06-2016, 10:08 AM)Senior Wrote: Shit you know the usual, out in these internet streets boolin wit some brazy ass niggas.

Sounds about right. Kinda brazy how so many folks are dead to the world right now
(10-06-2016, 10:10 AM)Apathy Wrote: Sounds about right. Kinda brazy how so many folks are dead to the world right now

You know how it is my nigga. Little ass kids gotta get they beauty sleep for school and shit.
whats brackin my g's.
(10-06-2016, 10:12 AM)Senior Wrote: You know how it is my nigga. Little ass kids gotta get they beauty sleep for school and shit.

Sleep has always been, and will always be for the sheep.

Can't pay attention to a fucking thing with your eyes closed for a 1/3rd of the day.
(10-06-2016, 10:12 AM)Ocean Wrote: whats brackin my g's.

Like my nigga doofy said, "Nothing, Just Bhillin, Killin." What's up with you?
Yo wassup my fellas, @Apathy you homo I got your Facebook message.
[Image: w6BC63D.png]
(10-06-2016, 10:16 AM)Chill Wrote: Yo wassup my fellas, @Apathy you homo I got your Facebook message.

SO WHY DON'T I LOOK FANCY THEN????

Hehe whats good brotha