Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Selling OG Names, Real Followers & IG Courses
??Selling 6 COURSES Only for 200$ Course's are Worth 4182$??
PM me for the list

?Let me know which COURSE you want and I'll find it?
➡️Marketing - Money - Ads - Social Media - Investing..etc⬅️

PM me if you’re interested


Selling real active followers by giving a shoutouts to you from multiple influencers (niche related) 

Approximate Followers: 2k-5k Followers for 20$
Approximate Followers: 5k-10k Followers for 35$
Approximate Followers: 10k-20K Followers for $50
Approximate Followers: 20k-30k Followers for 65$
Approximate Followers: 30k-50k Followers for 80$
Approximate Followers: 50K-70k Followers for 100$
Approximate Followers: 70k-100k Followers for 130$
Approximate Followers: Guaranteed 100k+ Followers for $200


One last thing! We have contacts that can get any inactive name on Instagram and have a track record of doing this.
The price of the service is $3k to $8k depending on the rarity of the name. Some names, especially rare ones have high re-sale values to companies, brands and well known places etc

The process:
1.  Message me (make sure you have a budget matching the above pricing)
2.  If I think we can get the name, I will get it for you. Once again the name needs to be inactive - so nothing too difficult like @a or @10
3.  Happy to use a middleman 

I dont do business with scammers so dont bother messaging me
The time it takes to get a name varies - usually 5 to 7 working days max - sometimes longer- sometimes quicker.
If we dont get the name you have nothing to lose as refund is 100% guaranteed, 25% of the money upfront and the rest 75% after the successful transaction   
Any questions let me know


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)